<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Intellectual Misunderstandings Between Friends

Wednesday, March 23, 2005
. . .Also as an aside, in order to write, what is of
paramount importance is sympathy and not judgement. A
writer, at least a good one, can't be a
fundamentalist. If however if you felt that I was
sitting on judgement on you, in the process of my
writing (which as you have correctly pointed out is
riddled with cliches) or in our interactions, I
apologize, for that is far from my intention.

Yes, perhaps I shall 'kill' JK at this point (my fault
for using the previously created wordy persona after
'you'), and go on to others.

Also if anything the
object lesson I can learn from this, is the latent
power hidden in words, and the various readings
possible of a single line.
3/23/2005 07:07:00 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

João :: permalink